In a rather surprising turn of events, I have *nothing* to report this month!
This is a first for me – well, since I’ve been tracking how much I spend on clothes a month for this blog (14 months now).
So what do I blame my lack of fashion spending on?
- Now Miss 20 has a full time job I’ve lost my favourite partner in shopping crimes 😉 .
- We did go to the op shop once or twice, but I just didn’t find anything I liked (apart from a couple of novels for $1 each!).
- I’ve been busy catching up on work after taking 3 weeks off over Christmas.
- My wardrobe is pretty well stocked these days – can’t say I’m in desperate need of anything new. My favourite pair of nude sandals has fallen apart, but I have plenty of other pairs to fall back on.
- The shops are full of winter clothes and I just can’t bear to even look at them yet!
- I’ve mentioned before that February can be a bit of a “meh” month for me, fashion-wise.
Fashionomics Report February 2017
Items bought: 0
This month’s total original ticket “value”: n/a
I paid: n/a
Total Spend for the Year: $15
Needless to say, the hubster is quite impressed with my lack of spending so far this year … I wonder if I will make up for lost time, next month?!
What about you – how much do you think you spent on fashion in February?
Joining up with: