My kids went a bit overboard this year, and gave me a huge pile of great Mother’s Day gifts.
I was so touched – not by how much they spent, or that they gave me so many, but rather by all the thought that went into them – they know me so well!
I loved how they collaborated on this as a project – and it was such a delight to see THEIR joy in giving them to me!
Now THAT’S a great big pile of presents!
Look how excited they are about watching me open my Mother’s Day gifts!
These are a few of my favourite things 🙂
Tea towel from Typo – love the sentiment AND the colour!
Mmmm peanut butter cups …
Cute kitten socks (perfect for a crazy cat lady like me!) and a mug that says “a balanced diet is a chocolate in both hands”
Test tube vases filled with flowers from my garden 🙂
A list of all my gifts (just in case you can’t work them all out from the photos above):
- Reese’s peanut butter cups
- Gravy boat (I’ve never had one before and moaned about it every time I made gravy LOL)
- Electric toothbrush (something else I’ve never had and have always been curious to try)
- Cute slippers
- Three pairs of kitten socks
- Tea towel from Typo
- New handbag (Yay! Now I can cross it off my winter fashion wishlist!)
- Crossroads gift card
- Two mugs – one says “I love Mum” and the “chocolate” one pictured above (in my fave colours!)
- Test tube vase set
- Huge teapot and teacup pots for plants.
Whew! I think that’s all 😉 .
And just today I filled those planters … now to put them in the garden!
I feel very spoiled, and very loved!
And to think I used to find Mother’s Day hurt like hell …
What did your family do for Mother’s Day?