No, it’s not a typo!
I decided to compile a list of the “12 Yays of Christmas” – 12 things from the last 12 months that I am thankful for.
I Must Confess: my 12 Yays were surprisingly simple, and mostly related to my family. Some would probably appear on my list every year!
So, in no particular order, here are my 12 Yays of Christmas. Yay for:
- My wonderful hubster – this month marks 29 years since we first got together 🙂 .
- Mr 22, who has completed the first year of a Bachelor of Commerce, and is really excited about becoming a financial planner.
- Miss 20. Not only did she return safely from her trip to Europe, but she has now settled into a fulltime job as a legal secretary.
- Our two fur babies, Fleur and Seth – it’s taken six months but they are finally friends – I even caught Miss Fleur licking Seth’s paw the other day!
- Being able to go to Bali with the hubster to celebrate my 50th birthday next month;
- My business which is gradually growing, largely thanks to …
- Winning the Redland Women in Business award this year;
- Completing my Diploma of Digital Marketing;
- AND becoming a certified SEO copywriter!
- The fact that we are all healthy and well (despite a diagnosis of shingles for the hubster, and other health scares).
- Realising how blessed I am. I don’t want for anything – it was nearly impossible for me to write a Christmas wish list this year!
- And finally, a great big YAY for this here blog and the AWESOME people that read it (that’s you!).
What would be on YOUR 12 Yays of Christmas?!
Don’t forget to enter the comp for a Conscious Luxury Beauty Box – closing 2 January 2017 – what a great way to start the New Year!.
Linking up with: