If you’re a regular visitor here, you already know I’m a bit of a crazy cat lady.
Currently I have one fur baby, a ginger female called Miss Fleur. I often share pics of her on social media, and she inspires the occasional blog post too – including “My Kitty is Really a Dog in Disguise“, “5 Ways to Spoil your Indoor Cat“, “Morning Tea with Miss Fleur“, and “Why My Kitty is Sad“. She even wrote a post of her own – “The Kitty Speaks” – when I was travelling overseas last year!
(And yes, I must confess that lately we have been thinking about giving her a little brother or sister … )
One of the wonderful things about being a part of the Aussie blogosphere, is that I have discovered that there are a number of other Aussie bloggers, with a love for all things cat.
So I decided it was time for the crazy cat lady bloggers of Australia to unite! Most of these blogs are not focused solely on kitties, but you will still catch plenty of glimpses of their love of cats – in particular their own fur babies 😉 .
Crazy Cat Lady Bloggers of Australia
- Living My Imperfect Life – Sanch in Sydney has two indoor kitties, the adorable Pebbles and Buttons.
- Agent Mystery Case – Nobody was more surprised than Raychael, when she turned into one of “those” people sharing cute cat pics on Instagram – ever since Pepsi adopted her family 😉 .
- My Meow – Ashleigh is the proud mama of Sasha cat, a pretty white cat who is so clever she sometimes takes over her blog – and now a little ginger miss called Piper! I love the the tagline on her blog: Life. Love. Travel. Sometimes Cats.
- Pawesome Cats – I’ve only recently stumbled upon this cat-centric lifestyle blog by Tracy, who currently has five kitties: Charlie, Max, Ava, Amber and Coco. (Because the only thing better than having one cat, is having LOTS of cats!). As Tracy says, “Anyone who says they don’t like cats just hasn’t met the right one yet”.
- Pet Problem Solved – Dr Jo is a vet, blogging about pets and their people, and mama to quite a menagerie with 1 cat, 3 recently rescued kittens, a dog, chickens …
- Finding Joy in the Everyday – Jo has two cats, Ruby and Charlie, that make occasional appearances on her blog.
- Bargain Baglady – Sammy lives on the Gold Coast, and describes herself as being a” twenty-something Vegemite loving, coffee drinking, thrifting obsessed, cat lover”.
- Finding Myself Young – Toni discovered the joy that cats can bring, when she was first experiencing the heartache of infertility. Luckily her daughter seems to love the cats as much as she does – as rumour has it she now has 4 kitties!
- Libby’s Lifestyle – When I first “met” her online, the cat in Libby’s life was the handsome ginger, Ralph. Sadly, Ralph has now crossed the rainbow bridge but Libby now has a new kitty companion, Kennie Kitten.
- Minted Rogue – Tori, the woman behind the blog, has three babies: one human, and two fur. You can catch a glimpse of all of them on her Instagram feed!
- Life at My Level – Leisa’s cat Gypsy likes curling on up the quilt Leisa is slowly making, and like my own Miss Fleur, enjoys watching television 🙂 .
- My Little Drummer Boys – Trish hosts a linky called Wordless Wednesday which I try to join when I can. She has 4 cats, and also feeds a stray which repays her by hissing at her!
- Saltbush Avenue – Tasmanian blogger Steph has a lucky black cat, named Mishka Catface.
- Kristie from Pretty Paper Things not only has two cats, Ruby and Lai, but she also fosters kittens too!
- Introducing Leanne from Cresting the Hill – another blogger who is enjoying midlife, and loves kitties!
- Snoskred has two kitties, Happy and Grumpy, who enjoy supervising the chooks. And the whole household. As kitties do.
- Prue is the “hired help” for two 8 year old females, Pussa and Soph. These clever kitties even have their own business, while Prue blogs on all things kitty, at Cat Habitat.
- Okay, how did I not know this before?! The famous Mrs Woog, of Woogsworld, loves cats. She has two, and she has lots of pics of kitties on her Pinterest boards. Must go stalk her now.
- One of my “Facebook twins“, Beck from Crafty PJ Mum!
- Rachel from Crazy Cat Lady VA – gotta love her business name 😉 .
Have I left out any of your favourite Aussie bloggers with cats? If so, make sure you leave a link to their blog in the comments so I can go check them out!
Linking up with My Home Truths for I Must Confess.