It’s boring but it’s necessary … here’s the fine print.
The content on MIDDLE AGED MAMA is provided for information and entertainment purposes only and is not intended to be used as a substitute for professional advice on your individual circumstances. MIDDLE AGED MAMA does not accept any liability for any reliance placed on information contained therein, including, but not limited to, any errors and/or omissions.
The author of this blog, cannot be held responsible for the actions of the advertisers or sponsors. If a reader of this blog, purchases a product or service, based on a link, banner ad or blog post on this blog, the reader must take action with that company to resolve the issue. To find out more about advertising or sponsoring on MIDDLE AGED MAMA, email [email protected] for a copy of my media kit.
MIDDLE AGED MAMA is a family friendly site, and reserves the right to decline any advertising determined to be inappropriate or in conflict with management policy.
Our website address is: http://www.middleagedmama.com.au.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
- Contact forms & Cookies: If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year. If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser. When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
How long we retain your data
- If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
- For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
- If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
- Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Your contact information
- Information readers provide through comments and emails will not be used on spam lists, nor will the information be sold to another company. In the event the reader enters a giveaway, an address will be required to enable postage.
- If you have any concerns, please email [email protected]
Comments are treasured and encouraged. Readers may speak their mind in a way that is respectful to other readers. Any comments which are hateful, obscene or racist will be deleted.
This blog is a personal blog written and edited by Janet Camilleri. For questions about this blog, please contact [email protected].
MIDDLE AGED MAMA accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.
You may find some affiliate links on this blog. That means should you click on a link and purchase an item, I receive a small commission, however this is at no extra cost to you.
This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. I believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content.
The owner of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner of this blog receives compensation for posts or advertisements, I always give my honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the blogger’s own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
The owner of this blog would like to disclose the following existing relationships. These are companies, organizations or individuals that may have a significant impact on the content of this blog:
I am employed by or consult with: Front Page Web Writing; Vision Psychology Mt Gravatt; M1 Psychology Loganholme; Redland Performing Arts Centre; Jaibe Beauty Thornlands; Sutherland Shire Builders Hyspec Constructions; Bayside Mediation Melbourne; Trevor Lane Podiatry; Guidelight Psychology Gold Coast; Eyecare Plus Optometrists Alexandra Hills; Social Cut; Gold Coast Massage and Acupuncture clinic, Nuwa Natural Health; Peter Doyle Executive Coaching Brisbane.
To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org.